Friday, August 23, 2013
(1) 16 oz. Laura's Lean Beef @ $6.69, used $1/1 fresh meat product Target mobile coupon = $5.69
I had planned on using the $1 rebate on my Ibotta ap, but got home and realized I had bought the 96% lean instead of the 92% required for the rebate. Lesson in paying attention to the fine print!
(6) Gillette shave cream @ $1.97 each, used (2) $6/3 coupons = FREE
(1) Venus razor @ $5.99, used $3/1 mfq AND $3/1 Target Q (from newspaper) = FREE
(2) Scotch Duct Tape @ $1.50 (on an end cap), used (2) $1/1 mfqs = .50
I also added a Cartwheel deal for Scotch brand tapes that I thought would work with this and make the tape .20, but it didn't work for some reason. Oh well, still a good deal.
(1) Satin Care shave gel @ $1.99, used FREE coupon I got in the mail a while back, the register deducted $3.99= Better than FREE!!
(1) Up and Up Watercolor set @ $1.29, used 10% Cartwheel = $1.16
(2) Sterilite 66qt storage bin @ $9.99, used 10% Cartwheel = $8.99 ea.
(1) Sterilite little drawers storage @ $5.99, used 10% Cartwheel = $5.39
AND used $5/$25 mobile Target coupon = $18.37 for all three
(1) Room Essentials storage ottoman on sale @ $16, used 15% Cartwheel AND $2/$6 Room Essentials decor item Target mobile coupon (expired today) = $11.09
There was an awesome rack of 70% off kid's clothing clearance. This was at the Target close to my place of work, and they always have way more great clearance clothes than the one by my house. It's funny how different Targets are better to shop for different depts. They all have different things on clearance at different levels. I bought things for next season:
(1) Circo sundress @ $2.40
(1) Genuine tank @ $2.40
(1) Shaun White polo @ $3.00
(1) Cherokee tank top @ $2.10, used 25% Cherokee infant clothing Cartwheel = $1.57
(1) Cherokee tee shirt @ $1.80, used 25% Cherokee infant clothing Cartwheel = $1.35
So that is 5 items of clothing for $10.72
I saved $2.34 with my Red Card.
My total before coupons, but after sales, was around $70.
I paid OOP $48.13