Friday, August 30, 2013

My Friday Night

The kids went to grandma's house to spend the night, so I started tackling some cleaning, eventually ended up with so much dust flying that I was sneezing my head off. I had to head out to CVS to pick up that Zyrtec I neglected to buy last week.

Zyrtec 40 ct. is on sale for $15 this week.
When I swiped my card at the Magic Coupon Machine, I got a CVS coupon for $1.50 off any allergy meds!
I used a $5 mfq and $5 ECB.

OOP, I paid $4.48!

Then I picked up a free movie (Stoker...I'll tell you how it is) from RedBox using the code BREAKROOM, which I found on Coupon Dad. There was a guy ahead of me getting a DVD and I let him in on the secret code so he could get his movie for free too. Coupon karma points! (P.S. the code DVDNIGHT also worked for me a few days ago).

I was going to go to the gym and do my C25K run tonight, but instead I satiated a craving by picking up a Frosty at Wendy's for $1.59. No coupon, arg! I could have sworn I had some Wendy's coupons floating around my car somewhere, but alas, they were nowhere to be found.

Oh well, still a cheap night for this wild mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment